Will You Miss Google Reader?

Hi everyone! Just another post about recent news I've heard. Have you heard the news about Google shutting down Google Reader in July 1st 2013? Yanno I was really shocked at the first time I knew it. Why so suddenly? d(ŐдŐ๑) It's been almost 3 months since I started blogging, but why I got this news so fast? Im soo sad and difficult not to feel a little bit dissapointed. Indeed... This wasn't supposed to happen. >_<

This is all Google had to say about this situation:
We launched Google Reader in 2005 in an effort to make it easy for people to discover and keep tabs on their favorite websites. While the product has a loyal following, over the years usage has declined. So, on July 1, 2013, we will retire Google Reader. Users and developers interested in RSS alternatives can export their data, including their subscriptions, with Google Takeout over the course of the next four months.

If you want to know more about this news, you can simply visit here.
I hope this would not happen but I just have to realize and accept the fact. But, until Google Reader is really deleted, I'll never remove my GFC widget from my blog and you guys please keep following me on GFC. 
 And make sure you're following my blog with Bloglovin' too so that we still keep in touch. I'll appreciate it if you follow my blog with Bloglovin' or maybe on Shesaidbeauty or HelloCotton. Just tell me if you did, I'll sure follow you back. (。◠‿◠。✿)

So, will you miss your Google Reader? Of course I will miss it a a lot. (▔﹏▔)

3 comments:

  1. me toooo, aku aja belum ada sebulan bikin blog T_T
    btw, im following you both GFC and blogvin, would you like to following me back? thank you ^^

    http://girlsweethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. entar jadinya semua member di join the site di pojok kanan tuh ilang semua gitu ? ==a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using Bloglovin and Fb to follow my bloggers and readers. Honestly the only means that I will use are these. Bloglovin'y FB. And of course I miss.

    ReplyDelete